You can now revisit your account and have your token price list saved and available for you to review. As a member, you may set up your preferences and access it on the web or mobile 24/7. The widget is devised to allow an easy token price list and performance tracking display. Read full token price list tutorial.
So, what exactly is an ICO, and why is an ico investment worth your time? Read on to learn more about ICOs, what they are and how they work, the potential risks, and why 2018 just might be the best year to make your first investment. Read full post What and Why Should You Invest in ICOs
Are you interested in ICO, but not sure where to start? Don’t worry. We’re here to help. Here is your step-by-step guide on how to analyze ICO.
Once investors have taken part in an ICO, they would initially want to know what to do with the tokens they just purchased. Which cryptocurrency exchange supports your token? At some point, you will need to transfer your new crypto to a cryptocurrency exchange. This is what you need to think about when picking one.
WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY?
• It’s a digital form of money – Digital coin
• It Can be used to buy / sell stuff online
• It is safe to use and your privacy is protected since it’s based on Crypto-Technology
• Cryptocurrency is often classified as: Digital, Alternative or as Virtual currency
• The Coins are kept in a digital wallet that can be even safer than a bank account
• The Coin value can go up and down so it’s important to make the right investment by choosing the right ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
• The first Cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, which was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto
• The most common cryptocurrencies are Ethereum & Bitcoin. The Ethereum is considered the “new bitcoin generation” allowing more than just money applications using smart contracts technology
As we all prepare for the winding down of another year, and the start of a new one, we can’t help but notice that the end of 2017 hasn’t been short of compelling disclosures. The Bitcoin charts continue to climb and so does the vast oversupply of ICOs, along with a heightened awareness surrounding cryptocurrency.