The Right ICO Investor Guide
• It Can be used to buy / sell stuff online
• It is safe to use and your privacy is protected since it’s based on Crypto-Technology
• Cryptocurrency is often classified as: Digital, Alternative or as Virtual currency
• The Coins are kept in a digital wallet that can be even safer than a bank account
• The Coin value can go up and down so it’s important to make the right investment by choosing the right ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
• The first Cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, which was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto
• The most common cryptocurrencies are Ethereum & Bitcoin. The Ethereum is considered the “new bitcoin generation” allowing more than just money applications using smart contracts technology.
• You can use the coins inside to purchase items, other coins or any online service using your computer or smartphone
• You can also store ID documents like drivers license or any other document you wish to keep safe
• The wallet can be used to verify credentials before making a transaction. For example: verify the buyers age before purchasing “smokes” online
• A digital wallet is also a cryptocurrency wallet that holds private keys like Bitcoin and Ethereum
• It is used by startups and new companies to bypass the regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks
• When a startup firm wants to raise money through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), it usually creates a business plan on a whitepaper for the investors to review
• Buying Tokens could be an interesting opportunity! – the price of the token in the pre-launching offer is usually lower and increasing until the close of the launch. That is used by the companies in order to raise funds from the crowd (also known as crowdsale). Therefore, holds a chance to profit from the margins on ICO launch.
• Choosing the Right ICO is important and require deep research, because there are more than 100 ICO’s looking for investors and it takes time to deeply review this offers and choose the right one for you. • How can you tell if the ICO you chose is the right one for you? Speak to one of our specialists
• Trust – Your documents are encrypted on a shared ledger. There’s no way that someone can say they lost it.
• Backup –Imagine if your bank lost your savings account. On the blockchain, each and every one of your friends has your back.
• Safety –There is no hacking. In fact, it would take an abnormally smart hacker to crack the code and infiltrate.
• Speed -You’d ordinarily have to spend chunks of time and paperwork to manually process documents. Smart contracts use software code to automate tasks.
• Savings – Smart contracts save you money since they knock out the presence of an intermediary.
• Accuracy – Automated contracts are not only faster and cheaper but also avoid the errors that come from manually filling out heaps of forms.
• We’ve created a safe haven for you to take up your queries and get immediate answers
• We’re building a solid community looking to identify scam ICOs and signal out the legit ones
• We devote major efforts in research, so you can feel confident moving forward with your future ICO investment
• We’re providing you, as a member, equal weight in voting on ICO listed on our portal
Open an account with one of the leading exchanges: Example: Paybis , Coinmama
Verify your identity with the exchange you’ve chosen
Transfer Money to your account using a credit card or other methods allowed by the exchange
Visit your preferred ICO site and Signup Example: Payperex
Follow the instructions to contribute to the token sale: You will be prompted to send the funds to a “Hash” which represents the ICO wallet